NASHVILLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
7 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS TO LOOK CHIC THIS SUMMER
As a Nashville TN Wedding Photographer, I try my best to stay up to date on what is chic and what is trending when it comes to our wardrobes. This helps when couples are asking my advice on what they should wear for their engagement sessions, plus it keeps me “HIP”. Here are a few wardrobe essentials that are a must for Spring.
- The perfect summer dress, I am so happy that sundresses are continuing to be chic! I love sundresses, and you can dress them up with some trendy jewelry, throw a light sweater over. One of my favorite dresses is this one from Michael Kors. Click on the image below.
- The white T- This goes without saying, and I hope the white T never goes out of style! Throw a blazer over and a statement necklace and your ready to roll! I love the feel and look of this vintage washed T-shirt from The Gap. And if white doesn’t suit you, they have a ton of spring colors! Click on the image below.
- Cropped jeans– A perfect transition piece, the straight cropped style is the trend for this year, but cropped skinnies are certainly still in style. What brand? Whatever jean fits you best. These AGOLDE cropped jeans are my go to and fit perfectly! Click on the link below.
- Sneakers – White leather specifically, canvas is lighter and breathes easier, and will never go out of style if I have something to say about it! These sneakers from Kate Spade are great! The slight leopard print is adorable . Click on the image below.
- White jeans- Yes WHITE! These jeans go with pastels and prints, pair it with a breezy blouse and a pair of heels for a night out. Banana Republic has a great pair of white jeans, and they come in regular, tall, and petite for the perfect fit. Click on the image below.
- Heels – We know sneakers are chic, but what about heels? This year Slides are trendy, as well as wedge sandals, platforms, and block heel styles. My husband may say I have too many shoes, but these block heel sandals from Coach are next on my list! Umm Birthday present possibly ? Click on the image below.
- The perfect handbag of course! This year’s trendy colors for handbags are …. Tangerine, pink, lime green ( my fav!) and powder blue. Of course, eggshell will continue to trend as it goes with anything, but you will be surprised on how many things go with orange and lime green. I prefer a midsize handbag, this one is called Fawn, very light pink and will compliment any spring outfit! Click on the image below.